Real World ABM: Real Challenges, Real Solutions
ABM may be the hottest topic in B2B marketing, but the real challenge is figuring out how to make it work for your organization. This session will take a look at the pain points one real-world practitioner faced and will highlight how he applied ABM to his demand gen strategies. Andre will cover best practices on how to launch and scale ABM programs that increase total opportunity value, reach of targeted ads, and CTR.
You'll learn how to:
- The three different models for ABM and how they apply to your business
- Best practices from real world practitioners on how to design, execute and measure your ABM program
- Five essential KPIs that marketers needs to know to measure ABM success
During a martech career that has spanned more than a decade, Andre Yee has enabled thousands of ABM campaigns. Currently the CEO and co-founder of Triblio, Andre has an outstanding record of growing successful software companies.
Personalizing ABM Content Experiences at Scale
While creating content by segment is one of the most effective strategies for engaging target accounts, it's also one of the most difficult to execute. And if you're planning to do ABM at scale, you may need thousands of pieces of content and personalized experiences to drive successful engagement.
This session will arm you with the foundations to deliver greater personalization and memorable content experiences for ABM campaigns—at scale!
- How B2B marketers are increasingly taking ownership of an end-to-end content experience
- A five-step framework (with examples) to scaling personalized content for your ABM programs
- How to get sales to use content to close
Details for our third session will be posted shortly!
Measuring and Improving the Value of Your Content
Connecting with the right customer at the right time is the mantra of nearly every marketer. But what about understanding the importance of the content to your brand and your customer? In this session, we'll discuss approaches for evaluating the efficacy of content and assets. We will look at how to create a content measurement framework that identifies the best ways to map content engagement to business success.
You'll learn how to:
- Design and activate a content measurement framework
- Determine the value of content to your audiences
- Map content value to business performance scorecards
With over 2 decades of industry experience, Jamie has led teams to create profitable and data-driven customer experiences. Jamie has extensive experience integrating strategy, technology, and data to accelerate business performance.
- Date: August 9, 2019—11:00 AM ET
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Plan, Create, Analyze
- Topic: Account-Based Marketing
- Price: $0