AI-Driven Attribution Analysis: An Overview
Marketers want to know what's working and where leads are coming from. But there's a finite budget to go around, so prioritizing your digital channels is essential. In this session, you'll learn about the kinds of attribution analyses you can get out of the box and why you're better off building your own.
You'll learn about:
- The different types of models available in Google Analytics
- What goes into building your own model
- How to structure your project for success
As CEO of Trust Insights, Katie oversees growth of the company, manages operations and product commercialization, and sets overall strategy. Her expertise is in strategic planning, operations management, organizational behavior, and market research.
Tracking and Measuring Video Content Performance
Do view counts really count? Tracking and measuring the performance of online video content has become an increasingly important topic for today's marketers. In this session we'll discuss the latest best practices for using advanced video analytics and audience engagement data to better understand the reach, engagement, and business impact of your video content.
You'll learn about:
- The real success metrics for video that align with your business goals
- The benefits of tracking video engagement data within marketing automation
- Using CRMs like Salesforce to enable true video ROI reporting
Tyler Lessard heads up the marketing team at Vidyard, the leading provider of video solutions for B2B marketing and sales teams. He's a frequent author and speaker on the topics of video marketing, inside sales, content marketing, and ABM.
10 Ways to Effectively Measure Marketing Efforts
Marketing pioneer John Wanamaker once famously said, "Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is, I don't know which half."
For today's marketers, understanding customer touch points across many channels and siloed teams makes measuring performance difficult. This session will provide 10 real-world examples and tactics that you can use to measure marketing performance more effectively.
You'll learn to:
- Understand attribution and what it looks like throughout the buyer journey
- Utilize a better communication strategy with your management team on performance metrics
- Optimize your digital campaigns leveraging digital, TV, direct mail, email, content, and social
"Shark" is a nationally-renowned consultant/speaker who is passionate about leveraging data and driving growth in digital marketing and TV. He is VP of marketing and digital strategy at Ai Media Group and host of "A Shark's Perspective" podcast.
- Date: December 13, 2019
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Analyze
- Topic: Marketing Technology, Metrics & Measurement
- Price: $0