Don't Overthink Video. Underthink It.
The only thing you need to build a successful video channel is the willingness to be spontaneous. Borrowing a few secrets from improvisers and comedy writers, anyone can easily become more comfortable with being uncomfortable in front of the camera.
Transform the pain of posting new videos into fun and easy exercises you and your audience can look forward to each day.
- To talk yourself into taking chances creatively, including building your own emotional support group
- Tricks that instantly inspire creative concepts to help you become an idea factory
- Smartphone cinematography and editing tricks to dramatically increase your videos' watchability
- How to underthink
Tim spent 20 years at IBM, Cisco, and Accenture. But after moonlighting as a comedy writer/actor on SNL and other shows, he learned to humanize the world's most boring brands through humor. His work has been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Fast Company.
Your Video Marketing Strategy Is Already Outdated
The B2B video marketing plan used to be simple. But today's customers expect better content, deals are getting more complex, and KPIs and attribution are more important than ever.
Video is one of the best performing pieces of content you can invest in, and you're likely sitting on a goldmine of content that can increase engagement and generate new leads. Join us to learn how video marketing for B2B has evolved.
You'll learn how to:
- Fill your video library quickly and efficiently
- Apply video across your lifecycle to effectively engage buyers at each stage
- Use video to generate leads, keep them engaged, and boost conversions
- Humanize your interactions by making video personal
Jesse Ariss lives in the world between product and marketing, helping guide Vidyard's strategy and direction. He has been passionate about video ever since he got his hands on his dad's 8mm video camera 30 years ago and started making short films.
How to Leverage LinkedIn Video to Grow Your Business
In this session you'll learn about the power of native and organic video—and how to leverage it.
You'll learn how to:
- Leverage LinkedIn video to grow your brand audience
- Increase follower engagement
- Build solid brand awareness
- Sell products and services through video
Goldie's #DailyGoldie is LinkedIn's longest-running original video channel, covering everything from social strategy and networking to pop culture and travel. In addition to spearheading her social media consultancy Warm Robots, Goldie writes for Forbes.
- Date: November 15, 2019
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Plan, Create
- Topic: Social Media, Content
- Price: $0