Empathy: Your Lead Generation (And Marketing) Superpower
Customer empathy is not just a "soft" skill; it's an incredibly powerful tool to know your customer's emotional motivators so that you can connect better, increase conversion, and drive growth.
Feel more confident in making changes, giving recommendations, and creating messages that emotionally resonate by learning an evidence-based approach to lead generation, proven to get results.
At the end of this session you'll be able to:
- Know your customers' core emotional motivators (so you can increase connection and conversion)
- Use empathy to design messages that resonate with these core emotional drivers
- Transfer customer emotion insights to other channels and scale up results
Brian is the CEO and founder of markempa, which helps companies convert more customers with empathy-based marketing. He is also the author of the bestseller, Lead Generation for the Complex Sale.
Accelerating the Buyer Journey With Bingeable Experiences
Marketing departments are struggling to generate demand for their businesses. From first touch to lead nurturing to closing the deal, every touchpoint must be combined with a personalized experience that makes it easy for prospects to binge content.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How content fuels personalization and how to approach developing and organizing it across all marketing strategies
- A five-step framework that offers a concise way for marketers to create, manage, and optimize personalized content experiences at scale
- How to deliver truly relevant content to prospects and customers across different channels, formats, and touchpoints
Randy Frisch is the CMO and co-founder of Uberflip, a content experience platform that empowers marketers to create content experiences at every stage of the buyer's journey. He is also the host of The Marketer's Journey podcast.
Why the MQL Is Going the Way of the Dodo Bird
Demand generation is responsible for the ideation and execution of all marketing programs that get prospects and customers excited about your company's product.
Sounds a bit daunting, huh?
Don't overthink it.
The end goal is all about building and nurturing key prospect and customer relationships for the long term. Join us as we dissect what's broken within demand generation and how marketers are rethinking full-funnel conversion.
You'll learn about:
- The evolution of marketing and how that has impacted demand gen strategies
- How to evaluate the success of your demand gen efforts (hint: it isn't MQLs)
- Ways to maintain marketing and sales alignment with your demand gen programs
Nina Butler is the director of demand generation at Alyce, a Boston-based startup that delivers 1:1 business connections through its personal gifting platform. She leads the strategy and execution of marketing programs to drive demand for the product.
- Date: March 13, 2020
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Create, Communicate
- Topic: Demand Generation, Management
- Price: $0