The old way of doing event marketing—a large, inflexible investment in a small number of tentpole events—doesn't fit into a business world that demands adaptability and speed.
But there's no substitute for IRL connections, so the most innovative businesses are focusing on scaling local and hybrid events that are fast, flexible, and hyper-effective at driving meaningful connections.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- What agile event programs are and why they're essential
- Strategies and tools for building agile event marketing
- How to scale agile event programs without losing brand integrity or valuable data
- Steps you can take right now to introduce agile event marketing into your business
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Amy Barone is chief strategy officer of Splash, where she leads teams in building product, messaging, and marketing programs. With 20 years of experience in the event marketing industry, she is recognized as an innovative leader in the space.
Sasha Pasulka is senior director of product marketing at Splash, where her goal is to help people unlock the power of in-person events. Prior to Splash, she led global product marketing teams at Tableau and Integrate.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Amy Barone, Sasha Pasulka
- Sponsor: Splash
- Element: Plan, Analyze
- Topic: Event Marketing
- Price: $0