Use Email Neuromarketing to Attract Eyeballs, Elicit Action, and Plump Profits
If marketers strategically factor in the decision defaults our B2B targets rely on, we can increase our email success. Our creative can use natural hardwired human tendencies to our advantage.
Discover how to easily apply the latest scientific findings to your marketing communications, driving increased email engagement and response from the "autopilot advantage."
You'll learn how to:
- Use three science-backed tactics proven to make people notice (and recall!) your email message
- Prompt customers and prospects to automatically take the actions you want them to take
- Apply surprisingly persuasive techniques to get people to pay your asking price
Nancy serves as chief creative officer at HBT Marketing, a boutique digital and direct firm that specializes in the impact of behavioral science on marketing. She's wowed audiences from the US Department of Defense to Moscow marketers to SXSW attendees.
Tips to Turn Traditional Email Into a Revenue-Generating Machine
In an ever-changing environment, revamping traditional email marketing is more important than ever. And, it's also more DIFFICULT than ever. Changing up email copy and using personalized subject lines just won't cut it anymore. It's time to reimagine email and engage with your audience in ways you never have before—like using trigger campaigns based on engagement. Want to level up your email game and stand out from the crowd?
- How traditional engagement programs still work, but only to an extent
- How to listen to your audience and automate triggered campaigns
- Why token personalization is important, but not advanced enough
Hayley focuses on demand creation—filling the funnel with qualified leads and running programs to ensure those leads are sales-ready. Working cross-functionally with multiple teams, she executes programs to generate new names and nurture leads.
How to Play Games and Influence Email ROI
Who says you can't play games at work? If you're an email marketer, you absolutely can. And the best part is that you make the rules AND gain the ROI. This isn't just about keyword: Gamification—it's about how to use games in your email program to drive engagement, individualization, loyalty, and sales.
You'll learn how to:
- Use games in your strategy including unique applications
- Increase individualization based on the games people play
- Drive engagement through gaming to attain that golden 1:1 relationship
Samantha Iodice is a proud email geek. She applies a breadth of tech knowledge coupled with holistic strategic insights to develop innovative relationship models delivering impactful, human connections between brands and consumers.
- Date: April 10, 2020
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Communicate
- Topic: Email
- Price: $0