Most companies, regardless of size and industry, spend nearly as much on the events they attend as they do on the events they host. But measuring the success of the events they attend remains elusive.
Join us to gain an understanding of the five keys to building a successful tradeshow program.
- How CPA Global achieved 30% cost savings per tradeshow
- The benefits of following up with tradeshow leads while they're still hot
- How to grow your tradeshow-attributed revenue
- What the future looks like for tradeshow technology
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Sharon Summers, director of global events at CPA Global, manages dozens of tradeshows and conferences annually. As part of a small team, she supports sales enablement and reinforces CPA Global's position as an innovative thought leader within the industry.
McNeel Keenan is vice president of product management at Cvent. He leads a 200-person development team that delivers all of Cvent’s mobile products that enable event organizers to execute, engage, and gain insight on their attendees during the event.
Mike Dietrich is the vice president for platform marketing at Cvent. His 20+ years of experience includes deep product marketing and management at the nation's largest event technology, education technology, broadcast media, and telecommunications companies.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Sharon Summers, McNeel Keenan, Mike Dietrich
- Sponsor: Cvent
- Element: Plan
- Topic: Event Marketing
- Price: $0