Predictive Analytics for the Customer Experience
Your audience is custom to you and has a unique set of needs and expectations. A generic marketing strategy just won't cut it these days. Your customers want personalized information when they care about it the most. In this session, learn how to use the data you already have to make data-driven predictions with specificity and accuracy to inform your customer experience.
You'll learn how to:
- Unlock the potential of predictive analytics
- Apply predictive to each stage of the customer experience
- Get started using predictive analytics
Katie Robbert is an authority on compliance, governance, change management, agile methodologies, and dealing with high-stakes, "no mistakes" data. Her expertise includes strategic planning, operations management, organizational behavior, and market research and analysis.
Strategically Reckless: Thriving in the New Normal
Tough times call for tough marketers. The show must go on... and pipeline targets must still be met. But how should marketers pivot their efforts to continue to produce the results needed in the current market environment? Now is the time to roll up our sleeves, dig into our data, get creative, and be extra thoughtful about who we are targeting and where we are focusing our efforts to drive demand for our solutions.
- What it means to be "strategically reckless"
- How to identify areas to double down on to produce quick and impactful wins
- How to ramp up demand gen efforts and set your organization up for success in the coming months
As SVP of marketing at ZoomInfo, DeAnn and her team are responsible for driving top of funnel demand for the company's best-in-class B2B intelligence platform. She is a data-driven, versatile marketer with 20 years of demand gen and marcomm experience.
ROI Is Not a Dirty Word in Marketing
Return on investment is on everyone's mind. How do you show that what you invest in marketing is working? Too often marketers and advertisers stop at awareness and visibility metrics. This is not enough and "ROI" ("Return on Investment") isn't a dirty word. In this session, you'll learn what ROI is and isn't, how to determine the real ROI of marketing, what metrics to track, what categories of metrics matter, where to find these numbers, and how to report on them.
You'll learn how to:
- Select ROI metrics for every stage of your customer journey
- Find all the data you need to calculate ROI
- Determine the ROI of all of your marketing
Steph Nissen is chief digital operations advisor and co-owner of Atomic Revenue, a revenue operations firm. Steph works on digital programs like KPI development and analytics, web design/development, automation, social, email marketing, and paid search.
- Date: May 8, 2020
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Analyze
- Topic: Metrics & Measurement
- Price: $0