Your Journey to Marketing Technology Nirvana
Marketing technology is an all-encompassing term that companies love to throw around to sound sophisticated, but what does it actually mean, and how do you achieve marketing technology excellence? In this session, learn what it will take to complete your journey to marketing technology nirvana. What is it? What isn't it? What mistakes are you most likely to make?
- The Marketing Technology Governance Framework
- Four key internal processes you must master to make use of marketing technology
- The #1 reason most marketing technology efforts fail
- The insider's secret to vetting marketing technology vendors
Christopher S. Penn is an authority on analytics, digital marketing, marketing technology, data science, and machine learning. A keynote speaker and best-selling author, Chris is also co-founder + chief data scientist of Trust Insights and co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee podcast.
Hybrid Events: What You Need to Know Now
Virtual events have quickly become the norm in today's world, but as we think ahead, what will events in the near future look like? Hybrid events that provide engaging in-person experiences, while incorporating key virtual elements, enable event professionals to offer a dynamic event for attendees however they choose to participate. Not sure where to start when it comes to hybrid events? No sweat. Join this session to get started.
- The definition and core elements of a hybrid event
- Common hybrid event challenges plus tips for successfully navigating these
- Best practices for high levels of virtual and in-person attendee engagement
McNeel Keenan is vice president of product management at Cvent, leading the mobile and onsite solutions division that enables event organizers to execute, engage, and gain insight on their attendees during the event.
Data Data Everywhere—but Which Metrics Matter?
In this quick-hitting session, we'll demystify the process of gathering, measuring, and interpreting data to clarify how marketing activities and actions impact your business's overall performance.
You'll learn how to:
- Identify which metrics are important
- Capture the data that matters most
- Interpret performance to make actionable decisions
Liz Zanter, CTO of AuVis, Inc., is dedicated to helping businesses understand and access their data for informed decision making. Liz also serves as Chief Data Advisor for Atomic Revenue, helping clients design processes to collect and interpret their data.
- Date: July 10, 2020
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Analyze, Management
- Topic: Marketing Technology
- Price: $0