While only 37% of B2B companies are planning on implementing an ongoing influencer marketing program, 77% of marketers say prospects rely on advice from industry experts and 63% feel their marketing would have better results with an influencer program.
Even with growing optimism about how B2B influencers can deliver on thought leadership to lead gen marketing objectives, many B2B brands are not confident about their knowledge or skills to implement an influencer marketing program.
Fortunately, the most successful brands are elevating the practice, creating a clear path to follow for companies looking to implement their own influencer programs.
Join Lee Odden, who will share the latest research, strategies, and best practices to unlock success for an enterprise B2B content and influencer marketing program.
- How to scale quality content with B2B influencers
- How leading B2B brands like SAP, LinkedIn, and Dell have been able to scale influence to directly impact B2B marketing results
- What to avoid and what to plan for to scale influencer content
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Lee Odden is a marketing strategist, author, speaker, and CEO of TopRank Marketing, a digital agency serving some of the top brands in the world. Lee evangelizes marketing and PR at events around the world and through an award-winning blog at toprankblog.com.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Lee Odden
- Element: Plan
- Topic: Marketing Content, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations
- Price: $0