It's Time for THE Makeover... Because Your Content or Employee Advocacy Programs Just Aren't Working
The world—and your buyers—went virtual in 2020. You responded by beefing up your content and creating an employee advocacy program for everyone to share content. You think you've built the best social posts, used the perfect target hashtags, and added in the best emojis so all of your employees would share.
But your sellers and the program went nowhere. You didn't produce more website traffic, Sales isn't sharing your content, and there aren't more SQLs. You need THE makeover. Now.
- 10 steps to implement THE Makeover that will get Sales engaged
- How to get your sales team to adopt your marketing content
- How Sales and Marketing working together can amplify your brand
Mario is the CEO & founder of Vengreso and was named one of 2019's Top 10 Sales Influencers by The Modern Sale magazine. He appeared in the Salesforce.com documentary "The Story of Sales," and he hosts The Modern Selling Podcast.
Aligning Sales and Marketing for Revenue Success
What sets apart winning revenue teams? The right team members and a unified strategy for success. Only when sales and marketing teams operate as one can you improve revenue-team performance and grow the business. It starts with collaboration, unified data, and the right lead management strategy.
You'll learn how to:
- Drive organizational growth by taking Sales and Marketing alignment to the next level
- Develop a solid lead management strategy to unify teams and create an exceptional buying experience
- Leverage Revenue Operations as a key growth driver
Charm Bianchini is the VP of growth marketing at LeanData, where she is responsible for the development of strategic initiatives to drive demand throughout the customer lifecycle. She has 15+ years of experience leading teams in strategic roles.
A Playbook for Building Predictable Pipeline
What's required to create sustainable positive experiences that in turn create long-term, loyal customers? A predictable pipeline and internal buy-in from both Marketing and Sales. From ideal customers to buying committees; from messaging values to content strategy; from campaign planning to measuring results... we'll share what's needed to make building predictable pipelines part of the DNA of your organization.
- How leading B2B marketing organizations create a predictable, sustainable sales pipeline
- How a focus on culture creates a foundation of efficiency and scalability for your efforts and results
- How to organize your internal teams and strategy and build a predictable pipeline
Matt is president & founder of Heinz Marketing, with 20+ years of marketing, business development, and sales experience. He is a repeat awardee of Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management (Sales Lead Management Assn.) as well as Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencer (Top Sales World).
- Date: October 9, 2020
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Topic: Demand Generation, Management, Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0