Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- It isn't a blog or wiki that will set your company apart from the competition and engage loyal and passionate customers. Nor is it a quality product or value-added service, although that’s a good start. This is the Age of Engage... more
- Social media may be a hot trend, but companies are still wondering how effective it is for reaching organizational objectives. Don't just accept anecdotal evidence—measurement is possible! more
- Facebook isn't just a playground for college students — it’s a great place to be to enhance your brand and sell your stuff, and smart marketers should understand how to take advantage of it. more
- LinkedIn is said to be the leading online professional network. In this 90-minute seminar, you'll see LinkedIn used in a number of different ways as it is a tool that can enhance personal brands, help you with research, give you access to new networks, and portray you as the marketing professional you are. more
- Get a sneak peek of “Driving Sales: What’s New + What Works” when our own Roy Young talks with key presenters from our June 9-10 B2B Forum to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas. more
- Things aren't quite so simple for marketers any more. One-mass communication-based approaches don't work quite the same way. And if you use old marketing tactics in this new media world, in fact, the results can backfire on well-meaning companies. more
- Facebook—a social network with amazing growth—is all the rage according to media and early adopter marketers. While there are many opportunities with this ready-made marketing platform, as well as challenges, marketers first need a strategy before engaging. more
- Online communications are changing. Customers are now sharing their brand and product experiences with each other using podcasts, online video, and now live video streaming.
With the web evolving to also include these richer media channels, the savvy marketer must learn how to listen, understand, and use the same mediums.
- Today's 18-to-40-year-olds are savvy, sophisticated, and immune to conventional marketing strategies. But the buying habits of this lucrative market can be anticipated—and this seminar will reveal what works. Lisa Johnson, author, consumer expert and CEO of the Reach Group, uses her groundbreaking qualitative research, plus dozens of interviews with maverick thinkers to identify this connected generation’s new rules for engagement.
- Old business models are collapsing and there’s a new generation of inspired, renegade consumers who are rewriting the rules. Marketing is quickly moving from a push advertising model to one where highly networked customers spread the word about new products and services, and pull in only the information that they find interesting or useful. Want to crack the code of this new market?
- Learn how to take monitoring to the next level. Discover how customers, clients and bloggers help generate content and ideas for your blog. What can you learn from your customers? more
- Explore the world of Social Media and how it relates to B2B marketing. You'll leave with an understanding of the strategy, tactics, tools, techniques and measurements you need to establish as you venture into the world of Social Media. more
- In this seminar you will learn why it's so important to get the basics right in any of your interactive touch points, whether it be your traditional site — or that blog you’ve been experimenting with. more
- In this seminar, you will embark on a "Marketer's Tour" of Second Life. Emerging media evangelist Greg Verdino will take you inside the metaverse for a first-hand look at how marketers are integrating their brands into the Second Life experience. more
- In this seminar, Jeremy Wright will get into the nitty-gritty of blogging. Examining specific case studies, best practices, and providing a details for how blogs can fit into your marketing mix, Jeremy will help you understand what blogs are and how they should be used. more
- Get past all the misinformation and disinformation and join two of the top-most experts on link building, as they share their favorite tips, lessons learned, tools, and success stories. This seminar will be rich with case study examples. more
- This seminar looks beyond the hype to talk about how marketers can take advantage of blogs to develop a direct dialogue with their customers to build brand awareness, increase customer retention and improve the bottom line. more
- Companies ranging from IBM and Microsoft to Jones Soda and Stonyfield Yogurt are using blogs as effective marketing tools. See what they're blogging about, hear what they've learned from blogging and learn whether blogging can help your company.
Is blogging just an overblown fad or a revolutionary new medium you can't afford to ignore? B.L. Ochman, noted Internet strategist, PR guru and influential blogger, supplies more than 25 examples of successful business blogs; provides advice on what to blog about and why; and offers dozens of resources you can use immediately. more