Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- If you need to know how to make smarter cuts to preserve strength and flexibility while meeting the near-term need, check out our upcoming online seminar ... more
- Why are the world's biggest, toughest, most profit-seeking companies talking about the environment? Simply put, because they have to. You should, too. more
- An effective marketing plan establishes your marketing strategy, defines measurable marketing objectives that support your marketing strategy and the methods you will deploy for achieving these objectives. Where do you start? more
- How you market and sell consulting, technology and professional services differs substantially from how you market products. Generating leads, closing new business, and keeping existing clients happy and continuously buying your services requires a different outlook, different tactics, and different execution. more
- Online marketing professionals have been monitoring the success of their websites for a little over ten years now. They have been using the Internet to test alternatives in marketing strategy, messaging, positioning, offers, promotions and more. Today, these techniques can be directed at the offline world as well. more
- When your company starts to expand its global reach into overseas markets, your Web site not only must appeal to a new, foreign audience—it must not confuse nor offend them! This seminar covers important aspects of the multicultural user experience on the Web that marketers shouldn't ignore. more
- When salespeople lack strong value propositions, they're unable to crack into corporate accounts, engage customers in business-oriented discussions, differentiate themselves from competitors and get prospective customers to make decisions to change. Strong value propositions are that important! more
- The global economy is the driving force in today’s marketing world. Positioning is the driving force in how to operate in this world. This seminar will take you on a journey around the world to see how positioning is being practiced from China to Venezuela and many stops in between. more
- Professional marketing/management consultant Michael Goodman has been advising corporate clients for several years, and has collected the many lessons learned into a concise and impactful seminar that promises to pull back the curtain of consulting to reveal the critical success factors—and pitfalls—of this business and lifestyle. more
- In this seminar, we'll deal with some of the most common questions asked by entrepreneurs and small business marketers: How much should we spend on marketing? Is it a percentage of sales? How do we get benchmarks for our industry? How do we know if we're over-spending, under-spending, or right on the money? more
- Do you really know how to do market segmentation? It's the foundation of a sound marketing plan, and many companies are getting it all wrong.
This is our 100th online seminar, and we're celebrating by bringing MarketingProfs founder and CEO Allen Weiss to share all he knows about this important topic. And there's a surprise at the end!
- Most small businesses can't afford to invest thousands of dollars in advertising and promotion every week. They have to rely on making the greatest possible impact with a small budget. The starting point for many of them is a well-thought-out positioning statement that captures the essence of the company and then gets translated into a meaningful and memorable tagline.
Take a practical look at positioning as the cornerstone of a marketing plan and the basis for naming, taglines and brand building. more
- We’ll deal with everything, including: advertising, taglines, promotion, budgeting, publicity and low-cost market research. We’ll use case studies from small B2B and B2C companies and borrow ideas from larger companies as well. more
- This seminar will show you how to uncover your own stories. Marketing-to-women expert and prolific storyteller Andrea Learned will translate what she knows about targeting women into wisdom for targeting any market. more
- How to Build Your Customer Experience Framework in Five Steps, with Columbia Business School Professor Bernd SchmittIn this seminar, Bernd Schmitt introduces the five-step Customer Experience Management (CEM) framework, a comprehensive tool for managing the customer experience and connecting with customers at every touch-point. more
- Presenter Terry Soto is a well-respected voice in Hispanic market entry strategy consulting, working with Fortune 500 companies to improve their chances of Hispanic market entry success. more
- This seminar will show you how to connect your brand to another brand to gain new customers. Examples where ketchup was paired with home video, and toys were aligned with food, will demonstrate how to extend your reach and tap into a new customer base. more
- Learn why fifty isn't what it used to be, and what you need to know to connect with the richest generation of women in history. Banking, brokerage, insurance, health and wellness, real estate, travel and self-improvement industries take note! more