Smart marketers know that to succeed, they need a plan. A good one lets you adapt to changing conditions, pursue new markets, launch new products, and present your solution to management. And let's be honest, usually you need this plan ... yesterday.
That's where SmartTools: Fast Marketing Plan comes in. This quick-and-easy online service is a best-in-class, step-by-step blueprint for creating the document you need, either from scratch or refashioned from an existing plan. It assists you in laying out your goals, defining your value proposition, and establishing how best to reach your target audience, set your budget, and identify what results you can reasonably expect.
INCLUDES 8 TOOLS
SmartTools: Fast Marketing Plan accomplishes this through eight steps, each broken down into concrete, comprehensive, interactive tasks. In no-nonsense language but sweeping detail, you'll be systematically guided to ...
- Assess the market and evaluate your environment, including your competition.
- Target your customers by focusing on those most likely to benefit from and purchase your offering.
- Set clear goals tied directly to your company's objectives and bottom line.
- Determine a budget that meets your plan's needs and fits your company's goals and resources.
- Clarify your position and what sets your product apart, then align it with the needs of your target audience.
- Create key messages that speak to your customers and move them to action.
- Select your media and decide what platforms will best engage your audience, within your budget.
- Build a marketing dashboard to measure impact, track progress, and identify areas of concern.
HOW IT WORKS
Our SmartTools product line is an interactive, online service. Rather than offering you an old-school Adobe PDF report, we created a Web platform where you can enter information, save it, and return later to keep working in another session. In fact, you can even create multiple versions of each project. This could be handy, for example, if you'd like to produce unique marketing plans for a few different products.
Our SmartTools Web service allows you to jump around within your project, to print the whole thing (or just the sections you're interested in) and to download supporting templates (Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft PowerPoint slide decks or Microsoft Word documents, depending on which SmartTools application you're using).
It's MarketingProfs' version of cloud-based computing. The smarter, faster, easier way to get the job done. Our product development team is eager to hear what you think. Try it today!