Topics » Seminars » Social Media
- Solving B2B Marketing Dilemmas: A Sneak Peek at the Boston B2B Forum on Driving SalesBroadcast on 5/15/2008 with B2B Forum 2008 Featured SpeakersGet a sneak peek of “Driving Sales: What’s New + What Works” when our own Roy Young talks with key presenters from our June 9-10 B2B Forum to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas.
- Social Media for Marketers: A 15-Step Process to Engage with Your Customers OnlineBroadcast on 3/13/2008 with Geoff LivingstonThings aren't quite so simple for marketers any more. One-mass communication-based approaches don't work quite the same way. And if you use old marketing tactics in this new media world, in fact, the results can backfire on well-meaning companies.
- Make Word-of-Mouth Marketing Work for Your CompanyBroadcast on 12/19/2007 with Andy SernovitzWord-of-mouth marketing is becoming the most important, most effective, and most ethical way to promote your company. The rise in consumer control of the media, blogs, and social networks is changing advertising forever. Take a look at how this phenomenon has happened—and what we all need to do to keep it happening.
- Solving B2B Marketing Dilemmas: A Sneak Peek at the Chicago B2B Forum on Driving SalesBroadcast on 9/6/2007 with B2B Forum 2007 Featured SpeakersIn this special online presentation, get a preview of the upcoming MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2007 in Chicago, October 1-2. Our own Roy Young talks with some featured speakers to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas.
- Inside Secrets for Using Blogs Effectively in Your Marketing MixBroadcast on 6/14/2007 with Josh HallettLearn how to take monitoring to the next level. Discover how customers, clients and bloggers help generate content and ideas for your blog. What can you learn from your customers?
- Social Media 1.0: What B2B Marketers Need to Know About Video, Widgets, Blogs and MoreBroadcast on 4/11/2007 with Dana VanDen HeuvelExplore the world of Social Media and how it relates to B2B marketing. You'll leave with an understanding of the strategy, tactics, tools, techniques and measurements you need to establish as you venture into the world of Social Media.
- Blogs, Tubes, Twitters, and More: Emerging Media's Impact on the Customer ExperienceBroadcast on 3/29/2007 with David ArmanoIn this seminar you will learn why it's so important to get the basics right in any of your interactive touch points, whether it be your traditional site — or that blog you’ve been experimenting with.
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Metaverse: Second Life for MarketersBroadcast on 1/11/2007 with Greg VerdinoIn this seminar, you will embark on a "Marketer's Tour" of Second Life. Emerging media evangelist Greg Verdino will take you inside the metaverse for a first-hand look at how marketers are integrating their brands into the Second Life experience.
- Blogs: What Every Marketer Needs to Know NowBroadcast on 12/16/2004 with B.L. OchmanCompanies ranging from IBM and Microsoft to Jones Soda and Stonyfield Yogurt are using blogs as effective marketing tools. See what they're blogging about, hear what they've learned from blogging and learn whether blogging can help your company. Is blogging just an overblown fad or a revolutionary new medium you can't afford to ignore? B.L. Ochman, noted Internet strategist, PR guru and influential blogger, supplies more than 25 examples of successful business blogs; provides advice on what to blog about and why; and offers dozens of resources you can use immediately.