- Number of lessons: 4
- Time to complete: 60–90 minutes
- Topic: Management
- Price: This is a PRO exclusive—subscribe to PRO for $595.
- This course is part of your PRO subscription.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
A good marketing plan isn't merely a spreadsheet of your upcoming tactical schedule. It's much more significant—and more important—than that. But what makes a winning marketing plan, and what all does it need to include? And how do you get started? In five targeted lessons, this course will cover that and more, from creating a framework and establishing your goals to crafting the pieces that'll win over key decision-makers.
- 1 Define the differences between a marketing plan and a business plan, why those strategies are essential, and how they impact your marketing plan
- 2 Understand the fundamental principles of marketing plan development
- 3 Describe attainable goals and summarize how the implementation of your marketing plan will reach them
- 4 Explain your goals and objectives and how your plan achieves them
- 5 Distinguish the difference between tactics and strategies
LESSONS IN THIS COURSE
Developing a Framework for Marketing Success
Let's start with what you need to prioritize before you sit down to write your marketing plan and how to set yourself up for success. This lesson will give you a solid framework to get to work and provide you with the tools necessary to begin building your marketing plan.
Achieve Your Goals With a Thorough Marketing Plan
Your marketing plan is a written document that identifies a goal and the action to achieve it. In this segment, you'll learn the real purpose behind a marketing plan and why it is crucial to stay focused on that goal.
Eight Key Components of a Winning Marketing Plan
Your marketing plan plays a vital role in defining and guiding your more immediate-term marketing activities. That means how you structure your marketing plan—and how you approach standard marketing plan components—can be the difference between winning and woefully lackluster program performance. In this lesson, you'll learn the best way to structure your plan, each section you need to include, and proven must-haves based on industry best practices.
Crafting the Executive Summary of Your Marketing Plan
This lesson covers the necessary steps for crafting the most critical section of your marketing plan—the executive summary. Done correctly, it will clearly communicate your marketing plan to decision-makers, serve as a roadmap to gaining new customers, and improve your organization's success.
This course is available exclusively to PRO subscribers. Learn more about everything included with PRO and upgrade now.
Ready to kick your learning game up about 63 notches? Apply what you've already paid for this course & upgrade to a PRO subscription.
Don't forget: you've got 24/7 access to this course as well as all the others as part of your PRO subscription.