- Number of lessons: 11
- Time to complete: 110 minutes
- Topic: Customer Experience
- Contributors: Martha Guidry, Adele Revella, Linda Ireland, Jill Griffin, Mack Collier, Thomas Cates, Jerry Jao, Carissa Ganelli
- Price: This is a PRO exclusive—subscribe to PRO for $595.
- This course is part of your PRO subscription.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
How you approach, interact, and build long-term relationships with your customers is as important (dare we say more so?) as the products and services you sell. That means you can't just focus on rushing people through the funnel, however satisfying that may seem in the short term.
In this course, you'll learn how to address every step of those relationships—from introduction through sustained loyalty. First, you'll learn how to create a unique value proposition so your customers understand you and your values from the get-go. Then, you'll cover how to use what you've learned about them to craft a better experience and sell more. Finally, you'll learn the ins-and-outs of increasing loyalty, creating brand advocates, re-engaging existing customers, and reviving lost buyer connections.
- 1 Create value and selling propositions that define who you are and what sets you apart
- 2 Discover five buying insights you can use to segment your audience and persuade them to choose you
- 3 Retain and re-engage existing customers using three action steps
- 4 Understand the three strategies for building customer loyalty
- 5 Win back lapsed customers
- 6 Measure customer experience using three tried-and-true methods