Content is still king in 2017, which means blogging should be a top priority for marketers. Inherently, blogs have a personal touch, and so they make your brand feel more human to your readers. Which is why they're a trusted source of information: Blogs have been rated the 5th most-trusted source for accurate online information.
In blogging, consistency is key. The more you consistently blog, the more your business will reap the benefits.
B2B marketers who use blogs receive 67% more leads than those that do not. But with leads on the line and ROI at stake, could you be doing a better job at blogging? Ask yourself these questions:
- How often are you blogging?
- How many words are you putting in each post?
- Are your posts getting in front of the right people at the right time?
- Are your blogs nice to look at? Easy to scan?
- Are you being consistent?
Content marketing is on the rise and doesn't appear to be dying down anytime soon. Good blogging techniques can go a long way toward building credibility for your brand and improving your overall content marketing strategy. As long as you keep posting, your blog keeps getting discovered, which means it's working for you even when you're not.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content
- How to Deliver Personalized Content at Scale No Matter Your Marketing Strategy
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]