MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS SWOON
The process of journey mapping is powerful.
It gives you an understanding of your customers' journey. What brought them to you. What motivates them. What scares them. And how your organization can address those desires and hesitations with empathy and understanding at each touchpoint.
With 10 bite-sized lessons, designed for marketers by marketers, this Master Class will demystify the mapping process. After you've completed all of the lessons, you'll have a visual representation of your customer journey that you can use to create an experience that is truly customer-centric.
COMPLETE THE LESSONS LIVE
Join our live Watch Parties. Your instructor, Jeannie Walters, will be there to answer your questions as you work your way through the lessons. Each session is live from 1:00–2:00pm ET.
- Lessons 1-2 | Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Lessons 3-5 | Friday, December 10, 2021
- Lessons 6-10 | Wednesday, December 15, 2021
You do not need to attend all of the watch parties to complete the Master Class. All of the sessions will also be on-demand for you to finish at your leisure.
Master Classes are designed to give you the very best online learning experience with:
- Access to live viewing parties with Q&A, so you can stay focused and ask the instructor any questions that come up along the way
- Comprehensive step-by-step instruction (exactly what you need: no more, no less)
- Bite-sized lessons so you can stop and start on your schedule
- High quality audio (because there's nothing more distracting than echoes!), crisp video, and stellar graphics
- A certificate of completion to proudly showcase to your boss (or future boss) that you've mastered marketing strategy
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
The Master Class lessons are broken down into bite-sized chunks to make learning (and retaining what you learn) easy.
Why Customer Experience Matters to Marketing
Your customer's journey is a series of unique interactions with your brand. The touchpoints between you and your customer create their journey. See your business from your customer's point of view.LENGTH: 12:47 minutes
Determine Your Goals
A map is all about getting somewhere! In this lesson, you'll determine the goals of both your brand and your customers.LENGTH: 19:37 minutes
Get the Right Data
Discover how to utilize your marketing and customer experience data, feedback from customers, and input from employees to see things from your customer's perspective.LENGTH: 14:35 minutes
Stages of the Journey
Each customer's journey is unique, but every customer journey includes certain stages. Learn what typical stages you can use to build your journey map.LENGTH: 8:39 minutes
Customer Goals, Actions & Experiences
Discover what your customers are actually experiencing as they travel through their journey with your brand.LENGTH: 12:39 minutes
Channels, Touchpoints & Emotions
Do you know what channels are more important to your customers? Understanding these interactions help define the moments where you can have the biggest impact.LENGTH: 8:44 minutes
Pain Points, Opportunities & Moments of Truth
What are the barriers that can stop your customer from progressing at each stage and touchpoint? Areas of friction. Roadblocks. Points where customers get stuck or frustrated.LENGTH: 7:16 minutes
Business Goals & KPIs
Customer journey maps should drive results! You'll learn to define these outcomes and assign appropriate KPIs to deliver on them.LENGTH: 3:53 minutes
Leading Actionable Outcomes
Your journey map will show you where improvements are needed. In this lesson, you'll learn how to drive those improvements with cross-functional support, coalition building, and marketing leadership.LENGTH: 7:54 minutes
You Have Your CJM! Now What?
Your Customer Journey Map is a tool. Discover how you can use it now and into the future to drive change, improve your customer communications, and create better customer experiences?LENGTH: 5:01 minutes
YOUR INSTRUCTOR: Jeannie Walters
For more than 20 years, Jeannie Walters, Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), has had one mission: To Create Fewer Ruined Days for Customers™. Jeannie is the CEO and founder of Experience Investigators, a global customer experience consulting firm helping companies improve loyalty and retention, employee engagement, and overall customer experience.
TWO WAYS TO GET ACCESS TO THIS MASTER CLASSPRO subscribers: Sign in to register for free.Buy Master ClassFor just $495 to get
Go PROFor just $595 to get
- Access to live Watch Parties with Q&A
- On-demand access to all of the lessons for one year
- Certificate of completion once you've finished all the lessons
- Unlimited access to all MarketingProfs Master Classes, Bootcamps, Backstage webinars, and courses for an entire year
- A ticket to B2B Forum online
- Membership in our PRO Facebook community