REV UP YOUR DEMAND GEN CAMPAIGNS WITH BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY
If you're looking for practical instruction on how to implement your demand gen programs—based on science and with real-life B2B examples—then you won't want to miss this MarketingProfs Master Class.
Join Kenda as she demystifies what's going on in the brain of your buyers along their journey to purchase. She'll show you how to use this knowledge to inform your demand strategy and build programs and content (in your automation platform) that engage your prospects and lead them to buy.
Note: The lessons are platform agnostic (and most automation tools have similar features). But instructor Kenda Macdonald uses HubSpot, so bonus if you're looking for some extra HubSpot how-tos!
You have multiple ways to complete the lessons and earn your certificate of completion:
- Attend all of the Watch Parties
- Attend some Watch Parties and complete the rest of the lessons on-demand
- Watch all of the lessons on-demand (after their Watch Parties) when it works for you
Kickoff Watch Party with Kenda Macdonald
September 14 at 2pm ET
Additional Watch Party events
Weekly on Wednesday and Friday at 12pm ET
September 17 to October 1 (subject to change)
Master Classes are designed to give you the very best online learning experience with:
- Access to live viewing parties with Q&A, so you can stay focused and ask the instructor any questions that come up along the way
- Comprehensive step-by-step instruction (exactly what you need: no more, no less)
- Bite-sized lessons so you can stop and start on your schedule
- High quality audio (because there's nothing more distracting than echoes!), crisp video, and stellar graphics
- A certificate of completion to proudly showcase to your boss (or future boss) that you've mastered marketing strategy