You know that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) drives traffic, increases awareness, and builds demand, authority, and trust. But, to reap these rewards, you must understand how SEO works. Don't worry, it's less complicated than you think!
In 17 bite-sized lessons, you'll learn:
- How SEO can support your content marketing efforts
- How to identify key phrases that are important to your audience, and estimate the competition for each
- The tools and resources you can use to identify topics relevant to your audiences' needs
- How to measure the Domain Authority (DA) of your site and the Page Authority (PA) of your content
- Techniques for boosting your DA through collaboration, outreach, and PR
- When and how to measure what matters, with metrics like rankings, click-through rate, organic traffic, engagement, dwell time, conversion rates, and more
- How to analyze data from google analytics and other tools to pinpoint the best opportunities for better results from search
COMPLETE THE LESSONS LIVE
Join our live Watch Parties. Your instructor, Andy Crestodina, will be there to answer your questions as you work your way through the lessons. Each session is live from 2:00–3:15pm ET.
- Lessons 1-4 | Wednesday, August 4
- Lessons 5-7 | Friday, August 6
- Lessons 8-9 | Wednesday, August 11
- Lessons 10-12 | Friday, August 13
- Lessons 13-14 | Wednesday, August 18
- Lessons 15-17 | Friday, August 20
You do not need to attend all of the watch parties to complete the Master Class. All of the sessions will also be on-demand for you to finish at your leisure.
Master Classes are designed to give you the very best online learning experience. You get:
- Access to live viewing parties with Q&A, so you can stay focused and ask the instructor any questions that come up along the way
- Comprehensive step-by-step instruction (exactly what you need: no more, no less)
- Bite-sized lessons so you can stop and start on your schedule
- High quality audio (because there's nothing more distracting than echoes!), crisp video, and stellar graphics
- A certificate of completion to proudly showcase to your boss (or future boss) that you've mastered marketing strategy