MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS BASED ON ACTUAL DATA
Measuring tactics and displaying the results in fancy dashboards will only get you so far!
If you want to make a positive impact on your business (and get ahead in your career), you need to develop the financial acumen to measure, make informed decisions based on actual data, and communicate marketing's greater impact to your CFO and management team.
That's what you'll learn to do in this Master Class, with revenue catalyst Samantha Stone.
Whether your business goals are increased revenue, market share or penetration of a new market, or recurring revenue, you'll learn how to create concrete goals, establish KPIs, track marketing's contribution, report effectively, and manage your P&L (profit and loss) ledger.
Once you've completed the 13 bite-sized (yet comprehensive) lessons, you'll have the skills and knowledge needed to make smarter decisions, secure bigger budgets, and prove that marketing deserves a seat at the table.
Kickoff Watch Party with Samantha Stone
May 11 at 2pm ET
Additional Watch Party events
May 14 at 12pm ET
May 19 at 12pm ET
Master Classes are designed to give you the very best online learning experience with:
- Access to live viewing parties with Q&A, so you can stay focused and ask the instructor any questions that come up along the way
- Comprehensive step-by-step instruction (exactly what you need: no more, no less)
- Bite-sized lessons so you can stop and start on your schedule
- High quality audio (because there's nothing more distracting than echoes!), crisp video, and stellar graphics
- A certificate of completion to proudly showcase to your boss (or future boss) that you've mastered marketing strategy