More Summer Socializing
The second in our new monthly series of free online marketing events happens this Wednesday, August 4th. Have you reserved a seat? I hope so, because it promises to be a great event! (You can follow the action on Twitter tomorrow with hashtag #mpworld.)
Digital Marketing World takes place on the first Wednesday of each month (11:30am ET to 4:30pm ET). Drop by for:
* Three new 60-minute presentations from real-world practitioners
* Plenty of live Q&A time with speakers
* Guidance on the latest tools and strategies from leading vendors.
* Ample networking opportunities with your peers
* A full-featured virtual conference environment with networking lounge, exhibit hall, and resource center
This week’s event focuses on social media, with presentations on metrics, content, and social media strategy for B2B companies. Check out the agenda, which features speakers from Radian6, Intuit, BreakingPoint, Marketo, and more. It promises to be a day stuffed full of learning, and it takes place in a cool virtual environment that allows for plenty of interaction with speakers, sponsors, and other attendees.
As I mentioned, you have to sign up to participate! So please do. See you there!