Today's dose of must-know knowledge.  |  Trouble viewing? View in browser.
advertisement
Advertisement
In This Issue
+ How-To: Use Visual QR Codes to Increase Customer Engagement 25%
+ #SocialSkim: Social Media This Week, Including Twitter's New Media Blog
+ PRO Online Toolkit: How To Blog Like a Pro
+ Survey Says: Holiday Email Campaigns: Global Trends and Benchmarks
+ My View: Death of the One-Dimensional Marketer
Share
Email Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
advertisement
Advertisement  Less Than 2% of Your Site Visitors Will Ever Contact You. We Identify The Other 98%. No logins required. Top 5 Features: 1) We identify the visitor 2) Find their phone number 3) Determine buying intent 4) Deliver in real-time 5) Private Label Solution for your customers. Click here for free trial.
How-To How to Use Visual QR Codes to Increase Customer Engagement 25%
By Uriel Peled
Though hundreds of millions of QR Codes are being generated every year, it seems customers are not scanning them as much as marketers were expecting. The key to unlocking that problem is engagement. Read More
How-To Image
share Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
PRO Online Toolkit: How To Blog Like a Pro
This online toolkit gives you a step-by-step blueprint for creating and marketing a successful blog that attracts new business and serves as a dynamic hub for your customers to engage both with you and with one another. Read More
PRO Image
share Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
advertisement
Advertisement  Get More Leads for Your Customers - Private Label VisualVisitor! As a reseller, you will be able to add a unique value proposition for your customers and they wonít even know we exist. See what VisualVisitor can offer you by signing up for a free trial today. Click here for Free Trial.
Survey Says
Holiday Email Campaigns: Global Trends and Benchmarks
By Ayaz Nanji
The most popular types of email sent by marketers during the holiday season (October to December) are "percentage off" and "dollar amount off" offers, yet consumers often do not differentiate those from standard mailings, according to a recent report. Read More
share Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Survey Says Chart
Quick Take
#SocialSkim: Social Media This Week, Including Twitter's Media Blog and IKEA
By Angela Natividad
Social moves so fast, you won't believe how it's changed this week. Check out Twitter's new media blog, dedicated to innovative social promotions in real time. See why an IKEA product got lots of online loveóto IKEA's great dismay. And find out whether branding can actually give meaning to life. Skim for... enlightenment? Read More
share Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
advertisement
Advertisement
My View Death of the One-Dimensional Marketer
By Jason Miller
Todayís successful marketers arenít just good at one thing. We integrate all the old and new marketing channels into one overall marketing strategy. You might say we are Renaissance marketers. Read More
Author Name
share Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Jul 11
PRO Seminar—Ctrl Alt Delete: Reboot Your Business. Reboot Your Life.
Jul 12
Virtual Conference—Marketing with Video Sign up for free!
Jul 24
FREE Seminar—How Marketers Can Use Social Business to Align Global Marketing Teams
Jul 25
PRO Seminar—The NEW New Rules of Marketing and PR for 2013
Aug 8
MarketingProfs University—Search Marketing School Use code SEARCH13 to save $200
Oct 9-11
B2B Forum 2013—Boston, MA Save up to $600 through July 16
 
advertisement
Advertisement