7 Cool Things About the MarketingProfs B2B Forum
1. The price. I'm putting this one right up front, because—given the quality of the presenters, attendees and experience itself—the B2B Forum really is a steal. Register for the B2B Forum before this Friday—the early bird deadline—and you'll get our rock-bottom price of $150 off the ticket price PLUS a $200 discount if you use code MPTB2B. Check out pricing here.
2. Early bird contest. If you register for the special price, you'll also be entered into a drawing to win two free nights at the conference hotel, the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. (That's a $500 value.) (Bonus: It's a really cool newer hotel that's also in a newer part of Boston, with killer harbor views. See what I mean here.
3. A sneak peek. If you missed last week's FREE B2B Forum Sneak Peek Online Seminar, you can check it out on-demand. When you do, you'll get a look at some of the great sessions we'll have at the B2B Forum, and get valuable insights on marketing strategy. It's still available for replay.
4. A recipe. IBM's Sandy Carter offers up her recipe for marketing success with social media.
5. One-on-one consulting. On-site, you'll be able to sign up to grab a slot with an expert in the area of social media, web usability, SEO, or email marketing to get free problem-solving advice or a critique of your current marketing efforts.
6. Crowdsourced roundtable discussions. We're kicking off the second day of the B2B Forum with roundtables moderated by an industry expert. Registrants are voting on the topic they want to yack about—when you register, you'll be able to make your voice heard, too.
7. Happy Hour Tapas Tweetup. Even if you aren't planning to attend the conference, you should come to our tweetup and say hello. Attendance is limited to those not registered for the event, but we'd still like to meet you. (And we might wow you so much that you'll decide to come back the next day! Sign up here.