What happens when a big gush of wind blows your strategic planning process right out the window? Should you run out and try to grab it? Should you pray the air currents will change and it will rush back into the room? Or should you let it go and start over with a fresh process?
Stalled strategic planning gets you nowhere fast.
This issue's dilemma asks about your deepest secrets—about what goes on in those planning sessions. We're looking to you as the experts on how to make strategic planning more productive. What tips can you give to improve the strategic planning process and its results?
Thanks go to all of you who have been working with the bare minimum and keep accomplishing amazing things. Read below to see your peers' best advice about putting some meat on your bare-bones staff.
If your office isn't even near a window, or if you don't think thin is in, write to us and ask our SWOT Team about your own dilemma. Tapping into our collective experience, strength and hope really works. You could win a copy of our book, A Marketer's Guide to e-Newsletter Publishing.
SWOT Team, unite! Here's how you can make a difference:
• Give advice about this issue's dilemma.
• Read your peers' responses to the previous dilemma (below).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Marketers' Content, Investment, and Targeting Strategies
- Five Measures for Proving the ROI of Your Employee Advocacy Efforts
- The Future of Marketing Events in the Age of COVID-19
- B2B Brands: Five Marketing Strategies to Come Out of the Recession Strong
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads