You've decided to test Webinars and add them to your marketing mix. You know your target audience and set your goals. You want plenty of qualified leads.
But before the next hand is dealt come a number of big questions: What will make them attend? When should we hold it? Who is the speaker? How and when do we promote it?
These questions seem daunting, but the answers are not. Some thought, planning and teamwork will bring you a Webinar with solid, qualified leads.
Content is king
No one wants to attend a Webinar that's an infomercial. Instead, pick a subject that really speaks to the audience you want to reach—one that is educational or answers a problem they face.
What's the target's “hot button?” If you offer a topic they need to know about, you'll grab their attention. Give them useful information and a learning experience.
Content is your top priority. Each of your targets will ask, “What's in it for me?” Select a good topic, and they will come.
A big name helps
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- How to Attract Buyers in the Modern Business-to-Business Market