You're at Emile's. It's not just a restaurant.
It's Emile's on 545 South Second Street.
You've been dying to get to this restaurant forever. You've read all the glowing reviews. The food, they say, is "exquiseet." The wine is straight out of Wine-Spectator's award-winning wine list.
You're smacking your lips. This is the moment you've been waiting for.
And then it happens...
The waiter, in his black vested suit, brings you your house-roasted saucisson on a bed of red lentils with bacon. And it's served with caramelized onions and demiglace.
The aroma wafts through the air and snaps your brain to attention. You smile a goofy smile in anticipation of what can only be a scrumptious meal.
Except you don't eat the food
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]