I've finally done it! I've found a way to become Jakob Nielsen, the Internet's usability prophet. The Martha Stewart of the home arts. The Bill Gates of nerds. The Alan Greenspan of economics.
Isn't it about time?
Since I can now read Jakob's mind, I can now understand why he won't redesign the Web site. He feels that the site is usable, and that's all that matters.
But I feel that the site is boring—and, well… how shall I put it? Uninspired?
Nah, that's a bit too nice. Let's just say ugly.
Whoa Jim, are you honestly calling out Jakob Nielsen on his Web site? Who do you think you are?
To answer my own questions, Yes, I guess I am calling him out. And I'm not anyone special, just a Nielsen fan who expects more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages