The marketing well is dry. Business is so bad that your company would gladly be an exposé for a rag magazine—because negative news is better than no news.
Sometimes, finding distinctive ways to promote a business is a challenge. In today's online world of too much information, finding a new marketing technique can be as tricky as finding a needle in a haystack.
How does a company avoid running out of marketing juice, and how can it pump the well with new ideas? What methods can a company use to increase exposure other than search engine optimization, affiliation, newsletters, testimonials and link exchanges?
If marketing juice is plentiful at your company, what other trials are you facing? We've got 100,000 "MarketingProfs Today" readers following ready to attack with great ideas. Submit your dilemma and receive a complimentary copy of our book, A Marketer's Guide to e-Newsletter Publishing.
This Week's Dilemma
We've used a lot of online marketing tactics to promote our business, and we're running out of ideas. Besides search engine optimization, affiliate programs, newsletters, testimonials and link exchanges, what other marketing methods can a company do to increase exposure and gain market share?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Rise of the Chief Revenue Officer: CallRail's Mary Pat Donnellon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?