Thanks to shows like Trading Spaces and Extreme Makeover, redesign is hip.
Marketing is also undergoing constant evolution. Determining which tools to use depends on your product or service and its target market. With so many choices, companies have a challenge in selecting the right tools, especially when selling to people in other businesses. What can a business do to determine which marketing tools are best for a particular project?
If home improvement guru Bob Vila has nothing on you, perhaps you have another area that needs repair. 200,000 "MarketingProfs Today" readers have their sleeves rolled up, ready to fix your problem. Share a marketing challenge and receive a complimentary copy of our book, A Marketer's Guide to e-Newsletter Publishing.
This Week's Dilemma
I work in a high-tech company and lead a marcom team that produces marketing collateral for hundreds of products for businesses. Which marketing tools are the most effective in a sales cycle, especially when selling to other businesses? How does a company determine which collateral format works best for particular activities, or to target specific decision makers?
—Josie, product manager
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- PR Industry Survey: The Tactics and Skills Rising in Importance
- Seven Questions to Ask When Hiring a PR Agency
- How to Select the Best Media Monitoring Platform for Your Marketing and PR Needs
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital PR Influencers
- Show the PR Love: How to Build Relationships With the Media