At a networking event, you exchange business cards with another person. The card includes an email address. No doubt, it's OK to contact the person by email. But what about including that address in bulk emails? Is that OK... or not?
According to the reader who asked today's question, he collected emails but doesn't have permission to send emails to the prospects. What can he do?
To blog or not to blog?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sales Meeting No-Shows: It's Not You, It's Them (And What You Should Do Next)
- Effective Measurement of ABM Depends on These Four Steps
- The Optimal Sales Cadence: Frequency and Duration Benchmarks
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'