Marketers may be from Venus and IT guys from Mars, but Marketing nonetheless needs to understand what IT is talking about.
In a new series of short videos, I'll simplify common technobabble into a framework that marketers can understand and act on. The next time you have a meeting where they're speaking geek, you can surprise them with your knowledge instead of just nodding along.
First up in the "Whiteboard" series: RSS, now really, really simplified.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]