Marketers may be from Venus and IT guys from Mars, but Marketing nonetheless needs to understand what IT is talking about.
In a new series of short videos, I'll simplify common technobabble into a framework that marketers can understand and act on. The next time you have a meeting where they're speaking geek, you can surprise them with your knowledge instead of just nodding along.
First up in the "Whiteboard" series: RSS, now really, really simplified.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)