|Question:||How do I measure my marketing, especially considering I don't have a large budget?|
|Answer:||It is critical to look at the numbers. Without quantifiable measures it is impossible to guage success. Here are some basic steps to get you going:|
* Define clear measurable market impact goals.
* Estimate the expected and desired market impact of each activity (some activities may have more than one type of market impact).
* Prioritize your budget based on estimated results and cost per market impact.
* Diligently measure whatever you can. Direct all traffic to your website and use separate landing pages and tracking codes for each activity and source of market impact.
* Estimate whatever you cannot measure directly; imperfect measurements are still better than no measurement at all.
For more detail, see How to Measure Your Marketing