|Question:||How can I grow my e-mail list?|
|Answer:||MarketingProfs.com contributor and entrepreneur Jeremy Bachmann wrote an excelletn article where he explains how, in four months, his company grew the in-house list from 300 to 8,000 customers. How? |
1. By getting the buy-in from the people who handle the customers
2. By not asking for more information than we really intended to use
3. By doing the best we can to not make the customer repeat the same information over and over
4. By not casting too wide a net
5. By scrutinizing all the existing data in the company
Read the whole article at here and learn more!