|Question:||How do I go about Friendship Branding?|
|Answer:||According to Lois Geller, in "Customers for Keeps," there are 8 steps:|
1. Put a human face on your company
2. Use first impressions to create a lasting friendship
3. Connect with the right customers
4. Listen to your customers
5. Share with your customers
6. Make your customers feel secure
7. Build trust between you and your customers
8. Create friendships that last; go the extra mile and offer superlative service and products.
For more information, see Kristine Kirby Webster's article "Friendship Branding: Common Sense in Practice"