It's hard to stand out. There are myriad other marketing professionals with seemingly similar credentials and experience.
Yet differentiation is key to your success.
How do you cut through the clutter and get people interested in who you are and what you have to offer?
Deliver a Complete Communication
The challenge with written bios and other online personal-branding content is that you have just words to convey your message. Yet words account for only 7% of a complete communication.
When you add body language and voice variation to the words, you are able to deliver a message that's more clear and compelling. When you can't be there in person, video provides the best opportunity to deliver a complete communication.
Video also allows you to express your personal brand—to communicate those personal-brand attributes that will get people interested in you.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills
- Market Like an Athlete, Not a Weekend Warrior: How to Avoid Ineffective Campaigns and Burnout
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]