For my sister's birthday, I was searching for a gift—a Sony phone, the Xperia series. I knew approximately what I needed, but not the exact model. I was surfing from page to page, unable to find what I needed, and at some point I simply lost patience.
Why? Because I landed on either the official website's pages, where they didn't sell phones, or on the pages of specific phone models, which were not what I wanted. I wanted a whole line of Sony Xperia devices from which to make my purchase.
Fortunately, that experience helped me to see a possibility that for some reason is rarely used by online stores. At my place of work, we then went on to implement such an on-page solution for our clients—and always with great success.
Here are the outcomes for one of our clients:
For a week...
For a month...
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce