The benefits of Web video for business are all too clear, and as a marketing medium it's really hotting up.
A Web video or video infographic is a high-impact format that helps viewers retain information better than they would simple text or images.
That's because the human brain is programmed to much more quickly take in large amounts of information presented in a combination of images, movement, and sound rather than as images, text, or audio alone.
No wonder Web video is taking off as a powerful marketing medium.
What's the Relevance to Business?
For businesses, Web video is vital if you want to stay ahead of the competition. I don't suggest that you forgo other marketing tools, but adding video to your marketing arsenal is likely to make an impact on your sales, simply because the medium is so powerful.
Web video has a significant influence on consumer purchases, according to AYTM Market Research (Brafton, 2012), and video results appear in roughly 70% of the top 100 listings in search results, according to Searchmetrics (MarketingWeek, 2011).
Why? Because people love them. It's time you asked yourself why you haven't yet used video, as the ROI can be significant.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 Impact on Business, and Digital Marketing Initiatives [Infographic]
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined