For many marketers and business owners, the first thing that comes to mind when promoting online stores is the Google organic search page.
Let's take a look, below, at Google's search results page for the keyphrase "buy iPhone 5s."
So what are the chances of selling the iPhone solely by trying to appear on the first page of the search results?
All but none. And we have to admit that's a typical situation for many e-commerce sites nowadays.
The times when e-commerce marketing was possible merely by search engine optimization have long passed. Now, online stores have access to a great selection of tactics, tools, and channels for e-commerce site promotion. By combining them, you can get optimal results.
Let's take a look at what the opportunities are for integrated multichannel marketing for your online store.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]