If you have ever wanted to be considered an influencer (or if you just want get first dibs on some cool new products)—and in the process get a better understanding of what your audiences on social media are interested in—a good way of doing so would be to create and grow your Klout profile.
This article will help you to get a general level of understanding of what Klout is, and it will walk you through some of the easy ways to increase your Klout score.
What is Klout?
Klout measures a person's online influence. It uses a numerical score between 0 and 100 to quantify the extent of influence a user has. "Influence" is defined as the ability to drive action. Klout generates a person's score by examining that person's interactions on various social networks.
What does the Klout score measure?
The Klout score measures your ability to create action/dialog between you and your audience on social media.
How does Klout measure influence?
A Klout score takes into account your activity over the previous 90 days over several social platforms. Klout does not directly take into account the size of your network; it pays more attention to the activity/engagement between you and others.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)