If you're responsible for generating sales and leads from your company's website, you probably spend a ton of time deep in analytics reports and spreadsheets looking for insights and ways to optimize your site to improve your conversion rates.
One of the biggest culprits hurting conversion rates is visitor confusion.
Visitors arrive on your site with a specific job to be done, and depending on the information, usability, utility, and persuasiveness of the site, they are either successful or unsuccessful.
This article will show you six ways you can uncover visitor confusion and improve your website performance.
The key to improving conversion rates is to remove confusion
Increasing conversion rates is all about removing visitor confusion. Removing that confusion results in a better performing website, in turn helping your business achieve its goals.
Think of conversion rate as a simple, formula:
Conversion Rate = Desire - Friction
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager