So you're thinking about implementing marketing automation?
Don't do it... yet.
Marketing automation (MA) software can add to your workload, alienate important prospects, and cause you to add hundreds of dollars to the swear jar.
Or... it can deliver real, positive ROI.
The difference is planning.
So don't buy into a marketing automation solution until you've created a plan for implementing it. I know that's sounds obvious—like "don't build a house without a blueprint." But it's true—and too often ignored.
At Surprise Highway, when we've helped companies implement MA solutions, we've noticed that clients can easily get carried away by all the benefits that good MA software offers.
The glowing sales copy makes it seem the road to marketing automation is as simple as this:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]