Website conversion experts boast about increases in conversion rate percentages. But what it really should come down to is money—revenue increases.
I mean, if you have 10 sales per year, and I help you get 11 sales per year, that's a whole 10% lift in conversion rate.
Sounds awesome, right? Not if you pay me $500 to do the job and your average order value is $10. At that rate, you're out of business and I'm out of a job.
In this article I'm using real numbers and giving you seven specific examples (which you can use) that helped me increase online sales by more than $21 million.
7. Email Remarketing
When SeeWhy issued its Top 10 Converting Websites report, one thing became obviously clear: The best websites in the world use email remarketing. We're talking websites that convert 40% of their website visitors.
When the report was first published in 2010, very few email service providers had rolled out an email remarketing solution as part of their functionality, and building a solution internally would take months... or years!
I tested it manually. I created the email copy, I hand-picked a couple of dozen visitors who had abandoned their shopping cart and sent the email from my personal inbox. The entire process took less than half a day.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO