As a B2B marketer, you're responsible for driving leads that ultimately convert to revenue.
But what happens when you overlook a valuable source of leads... such as inbound phone calls?
Nearly two-thirds (66%) of businesses rate phone calls "good" or "excellent" as a source of leads—more than any other inbound lead source, according to BIA/Kelsey. Remarkably, though, most B2B companies don't have a strategy to drive inbound calls. In fact, 60% of marketers don't know which campaigns drive inbound calls.
If you're not tracking and optimizing for inbound calls, you could be making decisions—including where to invest marketing dollars—that actually result in fewer leads.
Most people on the path to purchase bounce from offline to online and across channels. Inbound calls therefore provide an opportunity to gather insights from callers to get a 360-degree view of the buyer's path to purchase.
Moreover, inbound calls have the potential to reveal areas where you can better tailor messaging and the buyer experience to customer needs, addressing their top questions and objections. Finally, call intelligence can shed light on demographic details, including geographic location.
So here are 12 steps to help you get more inbound calls—and generate leads as well as customer intelligence.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help