"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works!" Steve Jobs said.
Each one of us interacts with information differently, and a design that works for one person may turn someone else off entirely.
No matter how much effort you've put into designing your website or mobile app, the proof of the pudding is in the testing—user testing, which allows you to learn what the actual users of a product think about it and how they use it.
Here are 10 tools that will help you gain insight into what you can do to improve user experience (UX) and win your users' hearts, minds, and business.
How amazing would it be if you could somehow know what your visitors were thinking as they browsed through your website? Well, prepare to be amazed, because Peek lets you do just that.
Have real users review your website, mobile website, or mobile app, and send you a 5-minute video of their feedback.
That's feedback you can use to make necessary changes and make your product more appealing and accessible for users.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages