You signed up for Twitter about three years ago...
You have spurts of activity and you post a couple of articles with a couple of hashtags decided on in that very moment...
You occasionally post a picture when you're out for dinner with your other infrequently tweeting friends...
And after those three years your follower numbers are still in the low hundreds, and you connect with new people only on a monthly basis.
Does that sound familiar? Good, because you are in the right place.
Because I used to be like that too... until I figured out how to connect with people every hour. Use the following five free hacks, and in a couple of weeks you will, too.
1. Auto DMs
I dislike automating human interactions, and I used to scowl at anyone on Twitter who used auto DM (direct message). However, there is a way to use auto DMs (I use the function in Crowdfire) without completely alienating your new follower. Check this out:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy