In PPC advertising, landing pages are crucial to performance. But it's not just any landing page that will work for your industry or company. You can read all the advice you want and apply all the supposed best-practices that experts tout, but sometimes those practices do the opposite of what you want.
They hurt your PPC conversion rates.
So with all the PPC landing page tips out there, how do you prioritize your A/B testing to achieve the best results, as quickly as possible?
Let's dive in some uncommon ways to do that.
PPC Landing Page Tip No. 1: Add more fields and steps
Sounds super-counterintuitive right?
The common landing page best-practices tell you that removing fields improves conversion rates, and the experts say it, too:
It makes sense. Until it doesn't...
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Unconventional Ways to Attract Website Traffic
- 80 Common SEO and Technical Mistakes on E-Commerce Websites [Infographic]
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]
- What Converts? Web Landing Page Benchmarks and Trends [Infographic]