As a business owner, there are a lot of things I love about my job—the flexibility, the freedom to choose projects, the opportunity to work with some amazing companies. But there are also plenty of things I hate about it—specifically, anything that involves invoicing, expense-tracking, and accounting.
So, when I first discovered FreshBooks a few years ago, I was intrigued. At the time, my client roster wasn't big enough to need the company's bigger plans, so I started with its free option.
As my business grew, my accounting needs did, too. But I still wasn't big enough for all of the features wrapped into FreshBooks' cheapest paid account. I needed something in between, so I did what a lot of customers might do: I reached out to the company's support team.
Less than 30 minutes later, I got this response:
Fast response: Check.
Friendly, personal tone: Check.
Creative, thoughtful solution to a small customer's even smaller problem: Check.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Sustainable Branding: Why Leading With Green Misses the Mark, and What to Do Instead
- Old Logo vs. New Logo: How Consumers Feel About Six Brand Redesigns
- Six Ways to Strengthen Your Brand Through Product Packaging
- How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!): David Meerman Scott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]