As a business owner, there are a lot of things I love about my job—the flexibility, the freedom to choose projects, the opportunity to work with some amazing companies. But there are also plenty of things I hate about it—specifically, anything that involves invoicing, expense-tracking, and accounting.
So, when I first discovered FreshBooks a few years ago, I was intrigued. At the time, my client roster wasn't big enough to need the company's bigger plans, so I started with its free option.
As my business grew, my accounting needs did, too. But I still wasn't big enough for all of the features wrapped into FreshBooks' cheapest paid account. I needed something in between, so I did what a lot of customers might do: I reached out to the company's support team.
Less than 30 minutes later, I got this response:
Fast response: Check.
Friendly, personal tone: Check.
Creative, thoughtful solution to a small customer's even smaller problem: Check.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance
- The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands
- Marketing With 'A-Peel': Savannah Bananas Owner Jesse Cole on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Branding and Design Are Inseparable: The Why, The How, and Two Examples
- Do Employees Get the Brand Story Right?