Company: Divers Direct
Contact: Robert C. Darmanin, Online Services Manager
Location: Dania Beach, FL
Industry: Sporting Equipment, B2C
Annual revenue: Confidential
Number of employees: 200
Senior management at Divers Direct, a scuba-supply outfit, weren't convinced the company needed to offer discounts to increase Web sales. A test using Sitebrand's Segment&Serve personalization platform quickly changed that perception when the offers gave rise to 83% more revenue.
"I was really surprised to see such a huge difference in the revenue from the groups that saw a Sitebrand-generated offer versus the default group that saw nothing," said Robert Darmanin, online services manager for Divers Direct.
The company tried two additional banner campaigns and used A/B testing; again, revenue increased as a result.
Divers Direct was also able to change some perceptions and behaviors among its Web site visitors—by serving up targeted content that helped increase the company's trust factor, in addition to its sales volume.
Divers Direct is a multichannel retailer of scuba equipment, with six dive shops on the Florida coast, a direct mail catalog, and an e-commerce Web site.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide